This Page

has been moved to new address

Some New Changes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cool Bihari: Some New Changes

« Home | Enterprise Bihar-Change in Attitude » | Enterprise Bihar Post 03 » | Friends of Bihar(FOB) » | A BETTER BIHAR-Picture of Hope » | New moves » | Bihar-What to do now » | Patna is doing great..... » | SUM COOL JOKES » | Bihari Boli »

Some New Changes

Let me thank all the members for introducing some highly relevant polls on the group.


I must say that the question raised were highly relevant for the group’s concern.Its nice to know that members share a common vision and mission for a better and progressive Bihar. This has encouraged me to bring about some new changes for better organized discussion on the group.


1) I plan to introduce a topic of the week, each member will be required to share his views and then finally we’ll summarize the thoughts with concrete action plan.

2) All members will now be required compulsorily to post at least one message every week. I don’t encourage passive participation. Fence sitters are not welcome at least in this group, we need guys who can think, plan and execute.

3) Also members must submit their database regularly; I also invite members to share anything and everything which they are interested in. May be technology, music and every thing of your interest.

I hope to get positive involvement and better participation

Click here to join coolbihari
Click to join coolbihari

About me

  • I'm Ajit Chouhan
  • From Houston, TX, United States
My profile
E-mail Ajit Chouhan

View Ajit Chouhan's profile on LinkedIn

My Orkut Profile

Join Cool Bihari Community on Orkut

Join Bihari Bloggers Community on Orkut

Join Patna Rice Community on Orkut

Join Cool Bihari Group on Yahoo

Jai Bihar

New Page 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patna Rice: Join Now !! New Page 1

 

 

My Other Blogs