This Page

has been moved to new address

Time for Action

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cool Bihari: Time for Action

« Home | Really Special » | The Agony Remains » | The Search for Hero » | IITJEE Reforms – will it really serve the purpose? » | Indian Democracy Debate:II » | The Indian Utopian » | The will to change » | Are we truly Democratic » | The IIT-JEE Riddle » | The Growth Engine »

Time for Action


Hey Team,I am back after a long break to my fav. group.Hope you guys had a wonderful festive time.God I missed Patna Like Hell.....
Well this whole month of Oct. and Nov. till date I have been moving from 1 place 2 another.
Here's a summary guys "Patna 2 delhi 2 bangalore 2 Mysore back 2 bangalore 2 chennai Back 2 bangalore and now finally back 2 mysore.
Well the journeys have been eventful to say the least.I more I travel the more I long for Bihar and feel sorry for the unfortunate citizens of the state who suffer for no crime of their own.
I missed keying my thoughts like hell and the events happening on the group really makes me feel happy to know that despite the gloom their is a glimer of hope.Let carry the torch ahead and try and make things better.Once I settle down i plan to draw some action plan for the group.
Well lets capture some of the events which happened in last few weeks on the group.
First I would like to welcome our new member Pankaj.Here's what he had to say in his maiden message.
"This is a nice way to get in touch with those bihari guys who want to share their experiences.
Hey first let me introduce myself to all of you.

I am Pankaj Singh ,did my mba from welingkar, mumbai and right now Managing Director of my own company in Patna.

My aim is to make bihar a industrial state, a develop state. and this is 1 of the reason that I came back to patna. I know this is a tough task but anyone who is tough and dedicated can take this initiatives and i know this initiatives may motivate others.
Neeraj replied"Hi Pankaj:

Its a real good thought.Bihar has to develop.It's great that DESPITE BEING AN MBA, you came back to patna.I have the same kind of dream and for once, I feel that I am not irrational in thinking that.

By the way whats your busiess and where is your office.Possibly we can meet when I come to Patna in December.May be I can benefit from yours real life experience about doing business in Bihar and have my resolve strengthened.

Regards
Neeraj Kumar
XLRI,Jamshedpur
Batch of 2006.
I guess Rajat's comment on his blog has invited some real good views.
Well I agree with Rajat that things have gone worst in some areas.We have discussed several times reasons for this and I guess the debate is unending.I have a final take on this
"DO WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE THE THINGS OR JUST SIT BACK AND SUFFER".
Guys don't loose hope look at Pankaj's views and Neeraj's views I guess we need just a single saviour .Just be an optimist things can only change for better.
In my next posting I hope to address the matter in detail till then stay COOL Guys.

About me

  • I'm Ajit Chouhan
  • From Houston, TX, United States
My profile
E-mail Ajit Chouhan

View Ajit Chouhan's profile on LinkedIn

My Orkut Profile

Join Cool Bihari Community on Orkut

Join Bihari Bloggers Community on Orkut

Join Patna Rice Community on Orkut

Join Cool Bihari Group on Yahoo

Jai Bihar

New Page 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patna Rice: Join Now !! New Page 1

 

 

My Other Blogs