This Page

has been moved to new address

The Indian Utopian

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cool Bihari: The Indian Utopian

« Home | The will to change » | Are we truly Democratic » | The IIT-JEE Riddle » | The Growth Engine » | Love me or Hate me But Dont Ignore me » | The Man We Love To Hate » | The Right Time :II » | The Right Time » | Post from Patna -II » | Post from Patna »

The Indian Utopian

Here's what Amitabh has to say about my last post....

IT was really nice to know your views on Electoral reforms.
Bt dont you think the Political parties should have a set of duties, Tasks, in Tangible terms for them to be registered as a political party.

The idea may seem vague but that's how rest of the working strata is set up right!

Eg. U need to be a graduate to be an I.A.S ( I am not talking abt qualification).Its like a party or a candidate before being given a status of party or candidate should have certain pre determined set of achievables judged not by masses but by some independent impartial institution, ( we still have a few in our Country..Isn't it).

Though, it might sound autocratic, but democracy is difficult to be practiced in a country where literacy rate barely touches 50%. In my opinion a country should be made ready for democracy over a period of time and the total Parliamentary democracy should be brought in force.

would you say Indian Democracy has been successful in terms of guarding the int rest of the have nots of the society.Pls don't misunderstand me,I know Democracy is the best known way of giving able leadership, maximum representation and governing a state. But to enforce it in totality certain ground work is required. In terms making people literate and aware enough to choose the right person.

Aristotle's Utopia doesn't work in reality. just think on these lines.............Is it Possible
May be..????

Regards
Amitabh Sahay





alt="Click here to join coolbihari">
Click to join coolbihari

About me

  • I'm Ajit Chouhan
  • From Houston, TX, United States
My profile
E-mail Ajit Chouhan

View Ajit Chouhan's profile on LinkedIn

My Orkut Profile

Join Cool Bihari Community on Orkut

Join Bihari Bloggers Community on Orkut

Join Patna Rice Community on Orkut

Join Cool Bihari Group on Yahoo

Jai Bihar

New Page 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patna Rice: Join Now !! New Page 1

 

 

My Other Blogs