This Page

has been moved to new address

The Search for Hero

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cool Bihari: The Search for Hero

« Home | IITJEE Reforms – will it really serve the purpose? » | Indian Democracy Debate:II » | The Indian Utopian » | The will to change » | Are we truly Democratic » | The IIT-JEE Riddle » | The Growth Engine » | Love me or Hate me But Dont Ignore me » | The Man We Love To Hate » | The Right Time :II »

The Search for Hero


I agree with your views that we lack a visinory leader in Bihar. Armchair intellectualism will not do. The people of Bihar who are doing well in other places develop cold feet when they are asked to return to their state and work there. Me included.
The question is how to find the Hero, the real action Hero among us who will show us the light. Or do we all have already a Hero dormant within us waiting for the right time to emerge and salvage Bihar!
Views By Sandy Sinha

About me

  • I'm Ajit Chouhan
  • From Houston, TX, United States
My profile
E-mail Ajit Chouhan

View Ajit Chouhan's profile on LinkedIn

My Orkut Profile

Join Cool Bihari Community on Orkut

Join Bihari Bloggers Community on Orkut

Join Patna Rice Community on Orkut

Join Cool Bihari Group on Yahoo

Jai Bihar

New Page 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patna Rice: Join Now !! New Page 1

 

 

My Other Blogs