This Page

has been moved to new address

Highway On My Plate - Bihar

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cool Bihari: Highway On My Plate - Bihar

« Home | Bihar Entrepreneurs Network (BEN) Conference » | Vaishali ~ Blissful Bihar » | Leaders Inspire – Perspective on leadership style ... » | Bihar Day Celebrations » | "The Bihar" Webzine inaugural edition » | Mahabodhi Temple - Blissful Bihar » | Blissful Bihar Calendar 2011 » | The Buddha, A Film by David Grubin » | Empowering Bihar through renewable energy » | Nitish Kumar - CNN-IBN Indian of 2010 in politics »

Highway On My Plate - Bihar



NDTV's Highway On My Plate: The duo discover the finesse behind Litti Chokha and other delicacies like Maner ke Ladoo and the nuances of an unusual sweet made from cottage cheese fried to a golden hue in Bihar.



Rocky and Mayur are in Bodh Gaya where they find food nirvana at a wonderful restaurant.

Labels: , , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ajit Chouhan
  • From Houston, TX, United States
My profile
E-mail Ajit Chouhan

View Ajit Chouhan's profile on LinkedIn

My Orkut Profile

Join Cool Bihari Community on Orkut

Join Bihari Bloggers Community on Orkut

Join Patna Rice Community on Orkut

Join Cool Bihari Group on Yahoo

Jai Bihar

New Page 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patna Rice: Join Now !! New Page 1

 

 

My Other Blogs