This Page

has been moved to new address

Story of a Bihari Girl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cool Bihari: Story of a Bihari Girl

« Home | World Bank to Fund Development Projects in Bihar » | RTI in Bihar » | Cultural Program during Global Bihar meet » | Nalanda Ruins » | Patna Film Festival » | Bihar E-governance Project wins Award » | Gauravshali Bihar Book and I am Bihar T-Shirt » | Simply Awesome ;o) » | Just do it - Mayank Krishna » | Why my heart bleeds this Republic Day »

Story of a Bihari Girl

In my earlier post I mentioned about this achievement of Sabita Singh who has become an icon for the people of Mureka in Saran district, about 300 km from the state capital. She is the first South Asian woman to become an American district judge."She is a new star for the old and the young here. After all, becoming a judge even in India for a woman is not easy, and she has become one in America," Komal Kumar, a village resident, said with visible pride.

This video shows how she longs to go back to her roots and get the feel of her state and country.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Ajit Chouhan
  • From Houston, TX, United States
My profile
E-mail Ajit Chouhan

View Ajit Chouhan's profile on LinkedIn

My Orkut Profile

Join Cool Bihari Community on Orkut

Join Bihari Bloggers Community on Orkut

Join Patna Rice Community on Orkut

Join Cool Bihari Group on Yahoo

Jai Bihar

New Page 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patna Rice: Join Now !! New Page 1

 

 

My Other Blogs