This Page

has been moved to new address

Mera Boring Road

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cool Bihari: Mera Boring Road

« Home | Master Plan for Patna » | Bend it Like Barauni Girl's » | Shotgun Hard Sells Bihar » | Appleby's Bihar » | E-Governance in India » | My Father's Land » | The World is Watching » | Sudhir:Cool Bihari of the Month » | Italian Filmmaker to Shoot in Bihar » | NABARD to Invest 2,000 Crore in Bihar »

Mera Boring Road



My City of Existence,
Streets of my Youth ,
22 yrs of my existence ,
and thousand memories of those good old days....
Those day's of innocence and charm,
Those day's of Golgappa's and Hot Sam's(samosa from Jaalpan)
Thums-Up ka Bottle aur endless debate on streets...
Anand Stores ka stairs aur Children's Park ka maidan...
That's where I belong to ,that's where my soul lies...
Mera Boring Road ..... :-)

Well said brother !
Despite and inspite of common metro perception, who else can understand the warmth and glory of Patna ..other than those who have been touched by its loving care and frolicked in her warm motherly lap.

~c~

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ajit Chouhan
  • From Houston, TX, United States
My profile
E-mail Ajit Chouhan

View Ajit Chouhan's profile on LinkedIn

My Orkut Profile

Join Cool Bihari Community on Orkut

Join Bihari Bloggers Community on Orkut

Join Patna Rice Community on Orkut

Join Cool Bihari Group on Yahoo

Jai Bihar

New Page 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patna Rice: Join Now !! New Page 1

 

 

My Other Blogs